We made individual pizzas for dinner.


Sylvia especially enjoyed putting on as much cheese as she wanted.

Sylvia went down to bed at 8:00 while the girls stayed up playing and helping me make banana bread. They both went down in Sylvia's room an hour later and everyone slept through the night.
We made monkey bread for breakfast. Katie and Margaret did most of the cutting. Sylvia was in charge of dipping the biscuits in cinnamon and sugar and putting them in the pan.



We had a great time hanging out and Sylvia wants the girls to come visit again. I'm a little worn out so we might have to wait on that.
2 comments:
How fun that she has some older girls in the family to look up to and play with. Abbie IS the oldest so we are just waiting around for more cousins to be born...could be a while =). I also wanted to mention that I saw your map on the wall with pictures above it in the background. Are they missionary pictures? I have been wanting to find a way to do this sort of thing for our family and I really like how yours looks. I may steal the idea! =)
I think my granddaughters are all pretty cute !!!
Post a Comment