Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Snow

Sylvia and I went out to play in the new snow a few days ago. It was cold and windy but she didn't seem to mind. The only thing she didn't like was not being able to get up by herself when she fell down.

Dan has a new helper when it comes to shoveling since I won't be doing too much of it this winter.



I found her some "new" snow pants at Goodwill the other day. 2T Columbia snow pants for $2.63 that look like they've never been worn. I also picked up her snow boots there last year at the end of the season. She got her new Iowa hat from Aunt Ginny for her birthday.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Does she like taking snow off the driveway or putting it back on?

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop