Thursday, February 12, 2009

Polka Dots

Another nursing cover completed and sold! This may be the best one I've made yet. I'm getting a system down and it's going a lot more smoothly now. If you're interested let me know. I still have some fabric unclaimed and I'll probably go to the store again soon.





2 comments:

codi said...

I am so jealous of your creativity and talents! Actually, I'm just very impressed at the neat things you make. Sylvia is a little doll-getting so big. This summer will be a blast for you guys! Blessings!

Andrea G. said...

You are doing such a BEAUTIFUL job with the sewing! You should start a blog for the fabric and sell them on the etsy site, however that works! I just found the swaddler thing that I forgot to bring when I went shopping with my mom to have her drop that off too. I am so sorry! I am sure you already mailed the package!

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop