Sylvia loves playing the piano. Unfortunately, ours is still sitting in our garage since we remodeled.
It doesn't look like Carl likes me as much as Sylvia does.
The gift openings begins. She is really getting the hang of this.
Sylvia got a Leap Frog talking, singing worm from Grandma & Grandpa for Christmas and she loves it.
A peek at the cousins...
Evan (7 1/2)
Katie (6)
Margaret (5 1/2)
Ben (3 1/2)
Zander (3)
Carl (16 months) He's the one in the middle opening the gift.
Sylvia (13 months)

I will post some Christmas videos once I figure out how to get them off of the camera and onto the computer. I'm going to need Dan's help for that, and he's been busy studying for his licensing exames recently.
1 comment:
Someday I'll learn how to get the pictures off my camera and onto the digital picture frame.
Post a Comment