I took Sylvia to get her 3 month pictures on Friday. After getting her bathed, I put her down for a nap and I jumped in the shower. She slept long enough for me to get my hair dried and get our things in the car. As soon as she woke up I fed her and we headed to pick up Grandma on the way to the mall. A few minutes later I got a flat tire. I pulled over and called my mom and Dan. Sylvia started crying in the back of the car and I started to think that getting pictures taken was not going to happen. But, Grandma came and picked us up and Sylvia settled down. The photographer got her to smile every time, and I stayed out of the way so Sylvia wouldn't try to look at me. Luckly Grandma was there to hold Sylvia while I ordered the pictures because she started to cry again before falling asleep. Here's the outcome of our successful photo shoot.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Laura,
You have a blog! I am such a blog reader :) My favorite photo from this post is Sylvia with the blue teddy bear...so precious.
By the way, this is Jenny Essington. You may not remember me...we go to Parkview and my daughter Natalie attends the preschool. She's in Mrs. Fink's Tues/Thur class.
Anyway...saw a few posts down that you are a Goodwill shopper...so am I...I love a good bargain :)
We have a family website if you ever get bored and are interested http://essingtonjen.tripod.com/theessingtonfamilywebsite/
2 comments:
Hi Laura,
You have a blog! I am such a blog reader :) My favorite photo from this post is Sylvia with the blue teddy bear...so precious.
By the way, this is Jenny Essington. You may not remember me...we go to Parkview and my daughter Natalie attends the preschool. She's in Mrs. Fink's Tues/Thur class.
Anyway...saw a few posts down that you are a Goodwill shopper...so am I...I love a good bargain :)
We have a family website if you ever get bored and are interested
http://essingtonjen.tripod.com/theessingtonfamilywebsite/
Talk with you soon,
Jenny Essington
http://essingtonjen.tripod.com/theessingtonfamilywebsite/
here is the link again...somehow it got cut off during the last post.
Post a Comment