Sunday, February 3, 2008

Friends

My friend Adrian came to visit me in the hospital. I see him every week at Bible study but this is the only picture of the two of us together. Adrian was born six weeks before me.


This is Zion trying to crawl on me. I can't wait till I can get around like that.


Good thing I can't roll over yet because Isaac would be in trouble if I could. I am eight weeks older than Isaac.


This is my friend Jaya. She is five weeks older than me but we're about the same size. We're at our infant massage class together here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun to meet some of Sylvia's friends. Watch out for her once she gets mobile -- she'll cruise right over them! :-)

Anonymous said...

She's adorable. i LOVE her in her aunt Nadja's outfit. Can't wait to meet her!

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop