Emily and I took Macy, Eric and Drake to the Children's Museum while Parker and Sylvia were at preschool. They enjoyed some time to play together without the big kids around.
After Eric's nap, the kids and I rode the bus downtown. I wasn't sure which bus to catch and ended up taking the one that went away from downtown before heading back that way. It picked up a lot of high school kids and was much busier than any bus we'd ever ridden. The ride ended up being about 30 minutes which got a little long for the two little boys on my lap and the girl looking out the window beside me. They all did such a great job. We played on the playground once we got downtown.
I took the kids out for ice cream during the end of the work day before hitching a ride home with Dan.
We finally got Eric to open his gift from us after Dan started taking out pieces for him to see. He still said, "I no like it" until he saw what it was.
I think all three of them are enjoying this new toy.
I almost bought a train table and am glad I didn't at this point. The kids love spreading the track out upstairs on the hard floor and this way they can make it as big as they'd like.
All in all it was a very fun and active day for my special two-year-old.
No comments:
Post a Comment