Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Prepare to be Weirded Out

If you haven't checked it out yet, you have to go to yearbookyourself.com. Dan and I (and Sylvia) enjoyed our trip to the webpage.

This is what the site was intended for...
Early 1950s



Late 1950s




Early 1960s



Mid 1960s



Early 1970s (I think these are my mom's and dad's haircuts from this year)



Mid 1970s



Late 1980s



Mid 1990s



Late 1990s (This is actually when we graduated. I'll have to dig up our senior pictures to compare)




This is not what the site was intended for (although it made us laugh...and cringe a lot)...






2 comments:

emily said...

YES!! Seriously, every time I see new pictures of people I get going and I can't stop. oh man...these were really good!

Cate said...

Oh man, I was at work and had to use a bad picture, but these are fabulous! I would totally believe all of them. And I laughed so hard at the pictures of Sylvia! Well done!

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop