No matter how Sylvia is feeling (happy, sad, hungry, tired)...she must dance when music plays. Sometimes she'll be crying during a diaper change and when I start to sing she'll wiggle a little in between the tears. I recently bought her a "new" toy (most of our "new" toys are from Goodwill). I planned on taking the batteries out because it's got some little beads that move around in it when you drag it around. However, Sylvia got her hands on it before the batteries came out and now it's too late. She was crawling through her toys this evening and bumped into this one. It immediately started playing music and she froze where she was and started dancing. Don't ask me why a snail that plays music also warbles like a turkey.
Enough with the camera mom
Here are a couple of Sylvia's other "new" toys.
3 comments:
She is just so cute.
How precious! You go bargain hunter!
That is adorable!! I seriously want to squeeze her cheeks!
Post a Comment