Saturday, March 22, 2014

Valentine's Day

Sylvia and Eric spent the first two weeks of February working hard on their Valentines.  They were so proud to pass them out to friends at school.
You're out of this world.

I'm glad we're in the same school.

Sibling pictures are hit and miss at our place and our Valentine's Day picture was a miss (at least if everyone looking at the camera at the same time is what you're going for).  The boys swapped shirts from what they wore last year, and I put Eric in the 24 month one because I didn't think I could get Drake into (and out of) it.  The kids enjoyed getting Valentine's Day cards from Grandma and Grandpa and special balloons from Nana and Papa.

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop