Here's a few pictures of my favorite little girl from last spring and summer. I hadn't gotten around to posting them yet but thought I should since they're some of my favorites. I love having her around and am thankful for the joy, energy and excitement she brings to my life. She is such a kind little girl and is so generous. She likes attention but is also a little shy at times. Thanks for being my daughter Sylvia.
Sylvia put together a party for all of her ponies. She didn't forget any details down to straws in the cups.
Showing off her self portrait.
Helping feed her little brother. Drake wasn't too sure what he thought of me trying to feed him but he was more than willing to let Sylvia give him some bites.
This girl has always loved doing the monkey bars. She is so strong.
Taking a little break from playing to feed one of her babies. She doesn't play with dolls too often so this was so precious to me.
I'm not sure where she's heading but she seems to pack like I do.
Putting on a dance class for Eric. These two love to play together.
1 comment:
She does seem to pack like her mama.
Post a Comment