This boy is a handful although you wouldn't know it from this first picture. Now, almost 18 months old, he's laughing, playing, running around and interacting with his brother and sister more. He's also doing a bit more screaming, crying, grabbing and climbing. Drake knows what he wants and he's not a very patient boy. He'll let you know with a cry or he'll climb right up the table and and get it himself. We've been working on signs again and he's learning a few words. I know it will get easier as he gets better at communicating with us.
 |
| We need peaceful moments like this with this guy. |
 |
Enjoying a quick taste of a sucker one of the kids left on the table before mom took it away. Those eyes are saying, "I know I'm not supposed to have this." |
 |
| Enjoying some popcorn after a bath. |
 |
| Helping himself to some snack from the snack cabinet. |
After adding captions to these last three pictures I realize they all involve Drake eating. I guess that's no surprise since he does that a lot.
1 comment:
I think we have the same child, just in different genders.
Post a Comment