Monday, March 18, 2013

Valentine's Day

We had a fun Valentine's Day here at the Broffitt home. 
 
Daddy made origami cards for the kids and I made heart shaped cinnamon rolls.
 
I found some cute Valentine activities on pinterest that the kids enjoyed.  They sorted their hearts by color and measured how many candy hearts across the paper hearts were.  Eric said, "I won" and gave himself a thumbs up when he finished sorting his hearts.  I love his enthusiasm.
 

Sylvia made this heart ring for me.
 
My beautiful Valentines!

Sylvia's preschool Valentines that she worked super hard on.  She cut them all out and assembled them.  We made a potato stamp for her name so she wouldn't have to write it so many times.  She insisted that her Valentine for Mrs. Fink say, "Owl be your hoot!"

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop