Sylvia has been asking to give Drake a bottle. However, it's not very convenient since I'm nursing and Drake usually only eats once between Dan getting home and Eric and Sylvia going to bed. I knew I couldn't keep putting it off because she was asking more and it had been quite some time since Drake had taken a bottle. So, we let her try it out one morning. This picture may look cute but shortly after, Drake decided that he was not a fan of the bottle and refused to eat. Dan ended up getting him to take the bottle after 30 or so minutes of crying (from Drake). Luckily, bottles have not been a problem since, and we're remembering to use them more often so he doesn't refuse it again. I do not want to end up with a baby who will not take a bottle.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
The Bible and The Bottle
These pictures warm my heart. All on her own, Sylvia sat down with her Bible and started "reading" to Drake. This Bible has been one of Sylvia's favorites since she was very young. The pages are crinkled and torn and taped back together which used to bother me. Now I look at it and it reminds me that my little girl wants to dig into God's Word all on her own...sticky fingers and all.
Sylvia has been asking to give Drake a bottle. However, it's not very convenient since I'm nursing and Drake usually only eats once between Dan getting home and Eric and Sylvia going to bed. I knew I couldn't keep putting it off because she was asking more and it had been quite some time since Drake had taken a bottle. So, we let her try it out one morning. This picture may look cute but shortly after, Drake decided that he was not a fan of the bottle and refused to eat. Dan ended up getting him to take the bottle after 30 or so minutes of crying (from Drake). Luckily, bottles have not been a problem since, and we're remembering to use them more often so he doesn't refuse it again. I do not want to end up with a baby who will not take a bottle.
Sylvia has been asking to give Drake a bottle. However, it's not very convenient since I'm nursing and Drake usually only eats once between Dan getting home and Eric and Sylvia going to bed. I knew I couldn't keep putting it off because she was asking more and it had been quite some time since Drake had taken a bottle. So, we let her try it out one morning. This picture may look cute but shortly after, Drake decided that he was not a fan of the bottle and refused to eat. Dan ended up getting him to take the bottle after 30 or so minutes of crying (from Drake). Luckily, bottles have not been a problem since, and we're remembering to use them more often so he doesn't refuse it again. I do not want to end up with a baby who will not take a bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Foods
- pineapple
- spinich
- yogurt
- cottage cheese
- chicken
- turkey
- cheese
- pinto beans
- puffs
- baby mum mum
- applesause
- acorn squash
- butternut squash
- zucchini
- pears
- black beans
- yellow squash
- green beans
- peas
- banana
- carrots
- sweet potatoes
About Me
Sylvia's Nick Names
- Dilbie
- Peanut Pie
- Honey Bee
- Booger Boo
- Bumbles
- Pumpkin
- Sylvie Bilvie
- Peanut
- Ba
- Button
- Pork Chop
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Toothy
- Silvie B
- Scooter
- Munchkin
- Baby Girl
- Missy
- Fidget
- Miss Silvie
- Dramatic Chipmunk
- Puddin' Pop
1 comment:
So very sweet. Ahhhhh.
Marnee'
Post a Comment