Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Boating in October

The kids and I went for one last boat ride with Grandma and Grandpa on October 4th. I didn't know if Sylvia would want to swim or not but I went ahead and packed her swimsuit. She and grandpa ended up getting in the water and swimming for quite awhile. We had to convince her to get in the boat when she started to shiver. Eric dipped his feet in the water but I didn't think he's appreciate going for a swim. We stopped at Sugar Bottom beach to complete one last thing on our summer list...swimming at the beach.

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop