Friday, September 9, 2011

Coralville Library Wee Read

Sylvia has been going to the Coralville Library Wee Read since she was quite little. I would take her during the summer months and my mom and dad continued taking her and Eric while I was working at preschool. The librarians do a wonderful job keeping the kids' attention with songs, books, finger plays, and rhymes. Although she wouldn't always participate while at the library, Sylvia always sang the songs, etc. at home. Wee Read is Thursday mornings, so Sylvia will now be at preschool during story time. Here are a few pictures from Sylvia's last couple of weeks at the library. I loved watching her give thank you hugs to Miss Linda and Miss Becky each week. She also made for both of them to say thank you. Sylvia recently got her own library card so I know we'll be returning on a regular basis to check out books. She is allowed to check out three books at a time because she is three-years-old. After I explained that rule to her she thought she should be able to check out 3 1/2 books because she is 3 1/2.

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop