Lovely house, but I can see why you want to paint. It reminds me of how our house was when Andy bought it... it looked like a box of crayons threw up in it. :)
do i spy an orange wall in there? i like some of the colors...a pretty funky house! i like the hardwood floors too! nice and open. looks awesome! no place for a hot tub in the living room?
I LOVE the house!! I love the kitchen, bathroom, and I LOVE LOVE the paint actually! I don't think I would change any room, especially the bedrooms, bathroom, and one red wall in the kitchen... only the yellow I could maybe do without but it is bright and cheery!
7 comments:
Lovely house, but I can see why you want to paint. It reminds me of how our house was when Andy bought it... it looked like a box of crayons threw up in it. :)
do i spy an orange wall in there? i like some of the colors...a pretty funky house! i like the hardwood floors too! nice and open. looks awesome! no place for a hot tub in the living room?
Congrats! Looks really really nice. Have fun getting settled in.
I LOVE the house!! I love the kitchen, bathroom, and I LOVE LOVE the paint actually! I don't think I would change any room, especially the bedrooms, bathroom, and one red wall in the kitchen... only the yellow I could maybe do without but it is bright and cheery!
I love it! How exciting! Well, besides all the work to be done getting settled in, of course:) Can't wait to see the finished product.
What a lovely new home...lots of bedrooms for lots of babies!!!! Post a pic of the outside too please.
It looks wonderful! Can't wait to see it sometime when I come over to visit Mom.
Post a Comment