Erickson loves opening cabinets, drawers, etc. and emptying them out. I caught him sitting in my colander and couldn't resist taking a picture. Especially with that grin.

Sylvia usually gets up after we put her to bed to turn on her light and play a little or come out and tell us she's scared or can't sleep. She is very good at putting off falling asleep. A few nights ago, her light was on when Dan and I were headed to bed. This is where we found her when we peeked in to shut off the light. Again, I couldn't resist taking a picture.
3 comments:
I love them wedging themselves into storage containers and bowls. :) Sylvia is adorable and sooo big now! I still remember her in her car seat carrier at church, sleeping contentedly.
Congrats on your 3rd baby, btw!
pretty cute!
You used to sleep in some strange places too, Laura. Bathroom.....
Post a Comment