Dan and I enjoyed dinner out a couple of nights ago and get to be home with the kids tonight. Sylvia is excited to eat a heart shaped pizza.

Eric is wearing the shirt that Sylvia wore for Valentine's Day last year. I can't believe how big he's getting.

Sylvia didn't have a Valentine's shirt so I made this one for her. I got the shirt for $1.50 at Target and already had the rest of the supplies. We did take a trip back to Target yesterday to buy some pink pants that I'd seen on sale but didn't buy the first time around.
3 comments:
LOVE Sylvia's shirt and wow, Eric looks sooo big! I need to meet that kid before he's in little league or something ;)
Love both shirts! You are so good!
You did a great job on Sylvia's shirt. Did she like her preschool cookie?
Post a Comment