Sylvia is such an active little girl. She loves singing and drawing. It's very entertaining to listen to her make up her own songs. Here are the lyrics to a few of her recent songs...
"The back hoe's in the sky. The back hoe's in the sky. Hi ho the derry o. The back hoe's in the sky."
"We looked at some houses. I went in the rain. And now I'm all all wet."
"Jesus loves the little buildings, because they're very tall. And I love the little buildings because they're cute."
"The angel said to Mary, 'Don't be afraid. I bring you good news.' That's what it's all about."
I'm learning that this can be a difficult age but there are so many things to enjoy that it makes it all worth it!










4 comments:
I saw that 3rd from the end look at the library today when there was a beeping in the bathroom.
I love the one with the owl...that expression reminds me of you!
Great pictures, Laura! Sylvia is beautiful!
these are great. can you come do Abi's 5 yr pics?
Post a Comment