

I don't think he could get any more adorable.

This sequence of pictures cracks me up.



Sylvia rang each doorbell and commented on whether she could reach it or not and whether or not it worked. She would then stand with her face plastered to the window while she waited for someone to answer. With a few reminders, she said "trick-or-treat" at each house and with a few more reminders, she also said "thank you."

Boy do I love being a mama to these two!

Dan and I reminisced about last year when she stood right at the door so nobody could open it for her and when they finally got it open she tried to get into their house. She also wouldn't say "trick-or-treat" or growl like a lion last year. We ended up feeding her goldfish crackers along the way to keep her from eating all the candy and to encourage her keep going.
No comments:
Post a Comment