Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Homemade Gifts

I got crafty again the other night with a simple project. Things have been so busy recently so it took me awhile to finish my gifts for the preschool staff. Hopefully they don't mind the extended holiday this year. All I did was add a strip of fabric to a white kitchen towel. Lots of fun and very easy.



4 comments:

Keri Speidel said...

Those towels would make a nice burp cloth...they look super absorbant. Nice work!

Connie said...

And very cute! I love my penguins.

Andrea G. said...

LOVE the pigtails and towels! Very cute!

Laura said...

cute! Those are the best gift, I think.

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop