When Sylvia was about 4 months old, I bought her a pair of overalls. She grew out of those and we were without overalls for a couple of months. However, she now fits into her 12 month overalls. They're a little long so hopefully they'll still fit this fall when warmer clothes are needed. We basically determined that she will get whatever she wants from her daddy when she is wearing overalls. Check out these pictures and you'll know why.
We have entered a new phase of life. Sylvia does not stay still. She started crawling on the 10th of July and now she is everywhere and standing up everywhere she can. Things are changing rapidly but we love every minute of it.
Enjoy daddy!

3 comments:
I LOVE the crawling, standing, and walking stage. Everyday just gets more fun! I love everything about the two's so far too! :) I am just trying to love the baby stage, but it is far harder with the not sleeping through the night stuff when I have to chase David all the next day! She weighs 14 pounds so she should be able to sleep through, but she doesn't think so!
Love the new template and Sylvia is as precious as ever- truly!
So cute! :)
Post a Comment