We took the remainder of our preschool supplies out of the church on Sunday. There were quite a few things that stayed out of the water and we were able to save. We will hopefully know by the end of the week where preschool will be held next year. Once that is decided, we will begin organizing all of our stuff. That is going to be a big task. I don't think I'll be giving this tour to any of our perspective families.
My Office

Room 9

Room 7/8

Room 5/6


Furnace Room


Storage


Playground
1 comment:
Thanks for the post. It helps me to see it, I don't know why, but it does. I am glad you guys were able to get some more things out. Keep me posted - when there is something I can help out with, I would be glad to. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment