Saturday, April 5, 2008

Swimming

Last time we tried taking Sylvia swimming the water was too cold and so she only got to have water from the hot tub poured on her. I don't remember the last time I requested a pool party for my birthday but I guess things change when you have kids. So, we took Sylvia swimming this weekend for my birthday. She seemed to enjoy it although there were not a lot of smiles. I figure no tears let's us know that it was okay. She wasn't sure what to think when we put her under water. I think she's going to enjoy the pool and the lake this summer!









No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop